Yaskawa Robot + Computer Vision
Controlling Yaskawa Robot arm (model: MH5LF) by tracing an object through camera.
The palm moves at the same direction as the object.
The Robot is programmed through DLR API..
Project submitted by: Shaked Kilim
– Can trace multiple objects at the same time.
– Tracing is recovered when almost lost.
– Can change update rate of keypoints’ main descriptor as a parameter.
– Optional: Change pause time between frames.
– Optional: Change movement boundaries to robot.
– Optional: Change movement speed to robot.