Ran Zelinger, Eyal Rosenbaum & Yonatan Markman
Controlling a set of DJ tools using Myo armband.
Detailed documentation is available here:
- Click here to view the source code
Allow the user to set up a specific drum & base beat, and change
it as the song goes along, with a set of predefined and easy to perform arm gestures,
therefore creating the perfect backing track for a musician or a DJ in live performance
Click here for a video demonstration
Download description and Instructions:
- Extract the code from rar file.
- Open IntellijIdea Console.
- Select “Open new project from existing sources”, and choose myo1 folder from extracted rar file.
- There are two files: Main.java, and Controller.java. There is also “Threads” folder which contains several classes of threads used in the controller and main files.
- beatsNmusic folder contains the program’s sound files.
- com.thalmic.myo folder contains most of the code.
- kuutsisto.tinySound contains the open-source sound player library that we used for the program.
- Note! the program should be loaded and run after synching Myo armband.