Fruit Ninja –
Our project allows playing the game “Fruit Ninja” with no human touch.
Robot Plays on a Touchscreen, Computer plays on its own.
In this project, we will explain about our c++ program which allows playing the well-known game “Fruit Ninja” with no human touch.
The program can work within two forms: one in which the robot
plays on a touch screen or another in which the computer plays on its own.
In order to run the program for the first time, before the running process, the user should make some arrangements:
1. Open the game
2. Do calibration and then run the GetBGImage function (the running form is well explained in the client.cpp file).
First option: the robot plays on a touchscreen
1. Open the server code on the client.cpp file
2. Place the robot in a suitable starting point
3. Run the client.cpp file (not including the functions mentioned above)
(another algorithm, just as an example of how the robot plays on
*when the game is over, a new game is executed automatically.
Second option: the computer plays on its own
1. Run the client.cpp file (not including the functions mentioned
Elena Akrytova : firstname.lastname@example.org
Eden Hajaj : email@example.com